Why take advantage?
The Saint Michel chapel was part of the former parish of Trémenac'h, which was annexed to Plouguerneau in 1792. But make no mistake: it's "Saint Michel Le Nobletz" that people come here to pray to. The founder of the Breton missions, inventor of painted maps, precursor of comic strips and mission boards (taolennou), retired to this solitude in 1607-08 before embarking on a long life of preaching. Saint Michel has long been a famous place for pardons and pilgrimages. There are two devotional fountains, one buried at the foot of the altar; the other to the northeast of the shoreline that bears its name Aotif ar Feunteun, the little fountain shoreline.