Accompany Naïg on the path to hell
Help Naïg find the recipe for the famous Kig-ha-farz!
a special "little feet" trail: l'étang des Korrigans.
On Virgin Island
Discover the history of the island and the lighthouse with Naïg and his grandfather, the lighthouse keeper.
Fancy a family outing?
Opt for Baludik
In partnership with the Baludik app, we invite you to let us guide you on a fun hike for a few hours. Explore the Pays des Abers and help young Naïg in her adventures.
Off the beaten track, come and walk with your family through a landscape where historical anecdotes and fiction mingle as you walk and investigate with Naig.
A terrible storm hit the Abers region while Naïg was snugly reading her favorite adventure novel. When she wakes up the next morning, she finds that everything around her has changed: she's back in her novel. For each route, discover a new chapter in Naïg's fabulous voyage to the Pays des Abers.
Available on both the app store and the google store, simply download the Baludik application and select the route of your choice on the map.
But where's the Rara-avis?
The Mill Valley
In this adventure, Naïg must lead the investigation to find the brigands who have stolen Plouvien's pride and joy: the famous kig-ha-farz recipe!he famous kig-ha-farz recipe!
Your mission? Accompany Naïg in her search to help her catch the bandits before it's too late...
- The game lasts about 2 hours and covers 6 km.
- The route starts at the Bistro des Moulins. You can park there.
Récréatiloups has tested for you
L'étang des Korrigans
For a short adventure, we invite you to follow Naïg through a series of riddles to open your eyes to all those little details that make Ile Vierge a place of history and life.
- The game lasts about 15 minutes.
- The route starts on Île Vierge.
Practical tips for a successful outing
- Before you leave, download the Baludik application.
- recharge your phone before setting off on your adventure: it will be your GPS and your game book.
- bring good walking shoes, water and a snack for hungry stomachs along the way!
- If you are blocked, click on the padlock in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Keep to the marked paths for the Landéda and Plouvien routes.