407 guest rooms
Why choose this establishment?
Bed and breakfast for 4 people in two rooms upstairs
Fully private upstairs. TV in each room.
2 beds in 140 (new bedding)
I welcome you with my dog Paddy from June to October in an 18th century farmhouse.
Along the "voie Bleue" less than 1 km from the village, 4.5 kms from L'ile Vierge by the "voie bleue" (bicycle) and less than 3 kms from the sea on the Aber Wrac'h side.
Plouguerneau awaits you with its 45 kms of shoreline, its many beaches and its GR 34.
A shower room and WC shared by both rooms
Continental breakfast from 8 a.m.
Welcome tray and evening drinks
Microwave and kettle
Shared office area with Wifi
Private terrace with direct access, including table, chairs and deckchairs. Shared garden
Evening access to the lounge subject to weather and availability.
Enclosed private parking lot, bicycle garage and electric bike recharging facilities.
Optional extras to be agreed at time of booking:
- Luggage collection from Lannilis Landéda and Guissény.
- Luggage pick-up and drop-off from Lannilis Landéda and Guissény. Pick-up and drop-off at your arrival and departure points
- Sightseeing tour by car to "hidden spots"
- Possibility of using a charcoal or electric barbecue
- Crêpes and galettes dinner possible, subject to availability of the crêpière...
- A mezzanine room communicating with a room equipped with an 80cm bed for an adult or teenager, not suitable for a child under 10. Rates to be agreed
For 4 people
160 € / per night excluding options
600 € / four nights excluding options
700 € / five nights Monday evening to Friday morning excluding options
The 407 guest rooms are closed on Sunday evenings unless otherwise agreed.
ServicesShow all services
- Bicycle shelter
- Courtesy tray
- Luggage transport
- 2 bedrooms
- 5 people
- Close to shops: 1km
- Close to a hiking trail
- By the sea: 3km
|Two people (Bed & Breakfast)||80€|
|4 people (bed and breakfast)||150€|
|Additional person (Bed & Breakfast)||50€|
Means of payment
- Bank and postal cheques
- From 07/01/2023 to 10/31/2023