Why take advantage?
Built in the 18th century (1770) and remodeled in 1869, the church stands on a knoll by the river. The bell tower, built in 1859, is one of the finest in the region, with its two projecting galleries and attractive domes giving it a harmonious silhouette. As a result, it was listed as a historic monument at the turn of the century. The interior of the church was tastefully renovated in 1996.