Why take advantage?
Formerly the chapel of Saint Cavan, dedicated to Saint Karan, it was moved and enlarged to Lilia in 1874 and blessed on August 29, 1875. A Latin cross with a canted chevet, it was enlarged and fitted with a new concrete bell tower in 1954. It contains an antique crucifix, a statue of Notre-Dame de Lilia, Saint Karan as bishop and Michel Le Nobletz. Lilia became a parish in 1943 by episcopal order.
The church contains stained glass windows, statues and two processional banners from the Lilia parish.